Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Naomi update pictures

Naomi 16 months old.
Posing with mom in her polka dot pajamas.

She loves to take photos

Naomi is sharing her car with her cousin Ayssa, and Isabella. All three of them fit.

Naomi loves to wear Uncle Matthew's hats. She is always going into his room and trying on a different hat and playing his instruments. She loves here Uncle and Auntie.

She loves to smile, pose and take pictures
Matthew playing with Naomi (Omi Starr)
She is very playful and a happy loving child. We are blessed to have her in our lives.

3 comments:

The Ulibarri's said...

I love my little Naomi, she is my best buddy. I'm going to miss her so much. You have to keep posting so I can see her while I'm gone.

I'm so proud of you. Your blog looks awesome!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I found your blog from Ambrea's blog. I hope you don't mind me checking it out. I love it! So cool to see my hubby in one of the pic's at your house and I had also heard about your cool Halloween decor with the tree in the kitchen island. So cool. I'm glad you posted a picture of it. Love your blog!

Matthew and Rosalia said...

Hey Mom,

You need to update your blog. I just got done updating mine. I know you are super busy, but we have to keep in touch. You can do it at night rather than watch tv. Deal? Deal.

Anyway, I love you and I miss you.

I can't wait for you guys to come down, I'm so beyond excited!!! I have so many fun ideas. Take care